Monday, July 6, 2009

Never say never


look me in the eyes

tell me all your lies

that you've been holding back

As a matter of fact,

nevermind, I don't care anymore,

Because you've torn my heart down to the core

I remember what you told me:

You'd never break up with me,

We'd be together forever,

But here's a little secret:

Never say never


{ I never wanna see your face again

{ I never wanna see your stupid girlfriend

{ I'm never gonna date anybody who

{ treats me the way that you do

{ I'm never gonna be your girl

{ I'm never gonna be in your world

{ -anymore

{ So never come knocking at my door


I hope she does you like you did me

maybe then you'll open your eyes and see

the pain hurts bad, doesn't it?

that was a big mistake, wasn't it?

She's got that stupid smile on her face

But she can never take my place

here's a little secret

hope that you can keep it:

Never say never


{chorus}



listening to: "Behind those eyes" by Three Doors Down

Mood: happy!

1 comment: