Monday, July 6, 2009

forever and always


I can't stand the fact you're in someone else's arms

When you're with her, I feel like you've done me so much harm

What did I ever do

Why is she now with you

Everything was okay,

until that day

you gave me that last kiss and hugged me

and told me you didn't love me


{ You're all that's in my head

{ You're all that's in my heart

{ I still love you,

{ But now that we're apart

{ it feels like my whole world came crashing down

{ and no one was there to help me pick the pieces off the ground

{ What happened to forever and always, always and forever?

{ You said you would never break up with me, but never say never...


Now I see you with her,

You hold her, you kiss her

You tell me I need to move on,

But I don't think I'm that strong

You ask me if I'm okay,

I tell you I'm alright,

But you don't know you're the reason I stay awake at night

I'm losing this battle, But I'm gonna win this fight


{chorus}


I beg you and I plead,

before you leave,

could you give me one last kiss

to help me find my way through this...


Listening to: "Let me go" By Three Doors Down*

Mood: good

*( I don't always listen to Three Doors Down, but they are a great musical influence)


Quotes that remind me of this song:

" One more kiss could be the best thing, But one more lie could be the worst." -Let me go by Three Doors Down

--I wrote this song my Freshman year of high school, when my boyfriend broke up with me..I thought I loved him...Don't trust high school love......--

1 comment: