Sunday, July 5, 2009

Lonely road


Walking on this road

all alone

nobody beside me

no support behind me

They tell me they understand;

ask me if I need a helping hand

You say: "Can they really help me?

Do they really know who I am?"

...Take a look around you

and see other people's problems that surround you

Your's doesn't look so bad now...


Walking on this road

I'm not alone

somebody's beside me

somebody's behind me

They really do understand;

I really needed that helping hand...



Listening to: "When I'm gone" by: Three Doors Down

Mood: sleepy!


Quotes that remind me of this poem:

"Been roaming through this darkness I'm alive, but I'm alone; part of me is fighting this, but part of me is gone..." (When I'm gone)

"If we threw all of our problems in a pile, and seen everyone elses, we would take ours back in a heartbeat!" (I don't remember where I got this from, I just remember reading it somewhere.)

1 comment: