Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Last kiss


you had me on my knees

begging you please

to give me another chance

You were the one

who said that you were done

You told me you were through

And that I couldn't be with you

and that's when I got that last kiss..


{ Ya that last kiss was something

{ It had my heart pumping

{ I know it means goodbye

{ And I know that I cried

{ But that last kiss was screaming my name

{ that last kiss meant everything

{ Ya that last kiss was sweet

{ you swept me off my feet

{ and oh, how I wish

{ That we could have another last kiss


It's time to move on

Time for me to be gone

but before I go

I want you to show

my lips another fun time...


{chorus}


So pucker up,

close your eyes,

count to three,

and goodbye.



Listening to: (nothing)

Mood: I'm in a singing mood

1 comment:

  1. haha NO thats not me!! I'm not that pretty.....That's Demi Lovato!

    Krosemarie

    Thanks so much for reading :)

    ReplyDelete