Thursday, July 23, 2009

I have a couple questions....

I actually have a blog that I blog in...not to write songs, and not to write stories. It's my soap box. Recently I have wrote about Micheal Jackson, and what I think about his death and whatnot. If you would like to read it, check it out!! Also, I need advice on one of my previous posts if you do decide to check it out!! Let me know what you think!!

Also, what do you guys say to me making an "advice" blog? You know, if you wanted advice, you could email me to keep it private, or you can comment on it and ask me advice about anything? Guy trouble, relationship, etc....Please tell me what you think about this idea and I may just make one =] Thank you guys for reading!

My blog: rachellenicolebaker.blogspot.com

or you can find it on my profile:
hate is a strong word...but love is even stronger

Thanks

and sorry this isnt an actual song xD

No comments:

Post a Comment